WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

I have to agree with Heinrich

This made my laugh my ass off. It was really hilarious! But, it wasn't because of the animation. It was because of the audio. I would have enjoyed it just the same without any visuals.

Now, the lip syncing needs some work. Take a bit more time putting each syllable in the exact right spot. It's really hard to do, but it looks so good when done correctly. I've definately seen worse, but it still could have been better.

The two things I did like about the animation specifically, you gave the characters' emotions. That's hard to do sometimes. The other thing I liked was the blood splatter. Good job on that.

I think it's funny how this is so well recieved, but in the audio portal, if you even sample a single word from pre-existing work, you are banned. Just something to think about.

Icarus Icarus

Pretty cool

I really liked this for some reason. I thought, before reading your note, That it was a possible reference to the "flying to close to the sun" Icarus. Like we are going to far with technology and it will eventually kill us, or something. You should go with that explanation. lol.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Are there really guys like that?

What a douchebag, why would he do that to his gilfriend? I would never do that shit!!!

This was a great animation! Very cool!

Dazi's BDAY 2009 Dazi's BDAY 2009

Pretty Funny

I used to hide in the pantry and scare my roomate. Now I have another place to hide. Thanks for the idea!!!

Was this Mozart? it sounds like him.

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

yeah, its mozart.

Rofl your pantry? Where would you put all the cans?!

-GKG

Pico, run into flowers Pico, run into flowers

Holy shit

That was the best movie of all time. It didn't bother with plot or action or twists or anything. Just the important stuff.

p.s. Southpark was really good this season.

notnath responds:

i agree, better then last

Message from Pico Message from Pico

Silly willy

I sent you the wrong files for Darnell! lol. I guess it's ok though. This was a pretty awesome joke animation. I was looking at your "preview" picture trying to figure out how the picture of that monster Pico was going to match up with the script.

Pretty funny man.

notnath responds:

lol, well it was suppose to be something better, but I ran out of time and did this the night before in an hour.

[LoD] obama is a commie [LoD] obama is a commie

Not entertaining

The biggest problem is its lack of anything. Flash content, creativity, political satire or otherwise.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Fucking awesome

That was fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm ready for more, "Girlchan in Paradise"!!!

Disappointment TV Disappointment TV

Some funny jokes

That wasn't so bad.

Two things I would work on; pace and length. The jokes were alright, but that one minute seemed like three. on a submission like this, you have to keep the jokes short and sweet. which leads me to the length argument. If this lasts a little bit longer AND is filled with more shorter jokes, you may have a front page submission.

Keep trying hard. I'm looking forward to your next submission.

Panda Fight Panda Fight

What's black, white, and red all over?

Dead panda's. Great work!