WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

I have to agree with Heinrich

This made my laugh my ass off. It was really hilarious! But, it wasn't because of the animation. It was because of the audio. I would have enjoyed it just the same without any visuals.

Now, the lip syncing needs some work. Take a bit more time putting each syllable in the exact right spot. It's really hard to do, but it looks so good when done correctly. I've definately seen worse, but it still could have been better.

The two things I did like about the animation specifically, you gave the characters' emotions. That's hard to do sometimes. The other thing I liked was the blood splatter. Good job on that.

I think it's funny how this is so well recieved, but in the audio portal, if you even sample a single word from pre-existing work, you are banned. Just something to think about.

Icarus Icarus

Pretty cool

I really liked this for some reason. I thought, before reading your note, That it was a possible reference to the "flying to close to the sun" Icarus. Like we are going to far with technology and it will eventually kill us, or something. You should go with that explanation. lol.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Are there really guys like that?

What a douchebag, why would he do that to his gilfriend? I would never do that shit!!!

This was a great animation! Very cool!

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Survivalist IS possible!!!

It took me a while, but I got the job done! Level 8 and I saved them all!

I had a lot of fun playing this game! To improve, just add more levels!

My cute pets My cute pets

Cool, I guess

It had good animation and was very interactive, but it is a responsibility to take care of pets. That's why I don't have pets. This game actually reminds me of the handheld Tamigachi game I played when I was young. That game was boring, and this one actually took some effort.

On your requests;
1. I liked the fact that the animals would actually poop. That was funny and helped the game go along.

2. Put an exciting animal, like a dragon or something. Keep the player interested in the game.

Good job, man. Good luck on the next one!

break beat break beat

Keep practicing.

It needs a lot more work. Not just on it's length, but also on making the music match itself. The autobots thing doesn't match up, and neither do the "boing" noises. Take a little more time before posting.

Pengualien Pengualien

Great!

I very much enjoy this piece of work! The character is very much that of the one you created in Spore, yet has it's own original style. I love the shading you used, and I really enjoy the background and how it both matches, and somehow offsets the blue and black skintone you gave the creature. Keep up the good work!

Min27 responds:

Thanks for the comment. I wasn't aware of that effect the color had on the picture.